The British Council Reveals the 12 Inspiring Finalists of the Study UK Alumni Awards 2022/23
Washington, D.C., Feb. 15, 2023 - The British Council are proud to announce the 12 finalists for the Study UK Alumni Awards 2022/23 in Washington, D.C. The annual awards ceremony, to be held at the British Embassy on Fri., Feb. 17, will celebrate the achievements of UK alumni across the United States.
All finalists of this prestigious award are leaders in their respective fields and have used their experience of studying at a UK university to make positive contributions to their communities and professions.
We encourage University students interested in attaining a UK education to follow us on social media to learn more about the opportunities to study in the UK.
UK Alumni Awards 2023 Finalists
The finalists for the Science and Sustainability Award, which recognizes alumni who have distinguished themselves through their career and achievements in the fields of science and sustainability, are:
- Fayaz Rasheed, graduate of the University of Manchester
- Giovanni Pittiglio, graduate of the University of Leeds
- Louise Evans, graduate of the University of Birmingham
The finalists for the Culture and Creativity Award, which recognizes alumni who have made a name for themselves in the arts and culture sector, are:
- Caroline Schiff, graduate of the University of St Andrews
- Chris Boyd, graduate of the Durham University
- Rachel Koller Croft, graduate of the University of East Anglia
The finalists for the Social Action Award, which recognizes alumni who have made an exceptional contribution and commitment to creating positive change and improving the lives of others are:
- Michelle Szydlowski, graduate of the University of Exeter
- Nidhi Krishna, graduate of the University of Glasgow
- Hein Oo, graduate of the University of Northampton
The finalists for the Business and Innovation Award, which recognizes alumni who are active in initiating and contributing to innovative or creative new ideas, solutions, or business opportunities that have the potential for growth, are:
- Iynna Halilou, graduate of theDurham University,
- Naveen Bhateja, graduate of theLeeds University MBA program
- Philippe de Raet, graduate of theDurham University Business School
Connect With Us
Interested in studying in the UK? Sign up to our newsletter and follow us on Instagram.
And, if you’re a graduate of a UK university, find us on LinkedIn to keep in touch with us