Partner with Us
Our partners work with us to co-create, fund and deliver a huge range of programs that make the world a better place.
We work across the public, private and charity sectors worldwide. Our partners value our extensive networks and deep experience of developing and delivering programs to educate and empower communities.
We can work with your organization to design and run initiatives to help people gain the skills they need to be successful in their careers, turn bright ideas into reality, and reach their full potential.
WHAT WE CAN DO
DEVELOP TRAINING IN ENTERPRISE, ENGLISH LANGUAGE, AND TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
Our Skills for Employability program works with businesses and governments to develop training in enterprise, English language, and technology skills.
Drawing on our 80 years of experience working with partners across different cultural contexts, we have:
- Navigated unstable politics in Egypt and Tunisia to train 4,500 young people in entrepreneurship
- Connected business leaders in the Middle East and North Africa with UK skills organizations, reaching 5,600 people
- Run an $11 million project to improve the quality and relevance of technical and vocational education in Iraq
- Partnered with Tullow Oil in 11 countries to provide UK scholarships for 110 African students to gain vocational skills related to the oil and gas industry
- Inspired 11-16 year olds at 430 schools in the Middle East to gain skills in science and engineering through our Big Science Challenge, in partnership with Rolls Royce
- Run a virtual enterprise challenge, in which teams of young people from all over the world compete for support to grow their business ideas
PROMOTE CREATIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP
With our deep connection to the UK's $58 billion creative sector - which generates $112,000 per minute to the UK economy, more than the financial services industry - we support creative entrepreneurs who bridge the hap between artists and audiences.
We are the only UK agency working in the arts and creative industries with on-the-ground resources and direct access to policymakers in more than 100 countries.
Our Creative Enterprise Training program trains creative entrepreneurs around the world, helping them develop business ideas and benefit from UK expertise
PARTNER WITH GLOBAL LEADERS
- In Indonesia, we partner with the Arthur Guinness Fund to train women social entrepreneurs. One now runs a business producing handmade products from recycled textiles, providing employment and education opportunities to 150 local women.
- In China, we partner with Diageo, the EMC Corporation and the ArcelorMittal Foundation to provide more than 600 social entrepreneurs with skills training and professional mentoring
- In Burma/Myanmar, we partner with the Asia-Europe Foundation to develop social enterprise through workshops, exchanges and policy dialogues
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING FOR YOUTH
In partnership with the Rockefeller Foundation, we created Digital Jobs Africa, a project aimed at helping disadvantaged and (minimally skilled) unskilled young men and women, move from unemployment into employment through relevant skills development training. This is in line with the Ghana Shared Growth Development Agenda, in which human development; productivity and employment are key thematic areas.
The training will include ICT skills, communication skills, customer relations, intercultural working, time management, self-management and other relevant soft skills. Participants will be provided an opportunity for face-to-face training, guided on-the-job training, facilitated peer-to-peer learning and some professional mentoring in a state of the art training facility. The program is targeted at providing 1000 high potential but disadvantaged young people with IT and soft skills training relevant for digital jobs and connecting them to relevant job opportunities.