ABOUT THE SHOW
Set in barbershops in Johannesburg, Harare, Kampala, Lagos, Accra, and London, Barber Shop Chronicles welcomes you into this unique, intimate community where African men gather to discuss the world and their lives. These are places where the banter can be barbed but the truth is always telling. Following its critically acclaimed run at the Royal National Theatre in London, this “funny and joyous but equally poignant” play (The Guardian) will warm your heart.
EVENT AND TICKETING INFORMATION
Barber Shop Chronicles will be touring the U.S. and Canada from October 2018-January 2019.
Past performances included:
- ASU Gammage, AZ: Oct. 13
- Center for the Art of Performance at UCLA, CA: Oct. 18-20
- Cal Performances, CA: Oct. 26-28
- Seattle Theatre Group, WA: Nov. 1-3
- Stanford Live, CA: Nov. 8-10
- The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, DC: Nov. 28-Dec. 1
Please see below for upcoming event locations and ticketing information.